I have been wandering around like a waif, days have begun at 12pm and I have been sleeping in the morning. Cafe cremes, croque madames, sunglasses and walking down winding streets with purpose. It's like I am the star of a rip off Audrey Hepburn film.
Went and ate lunch at Pigalle and upon leaving the man working there said: arigato gozaimas. I couldn't resist correcting him: je ne suis PAS japonaise. He seemed moderately apologetic and I shouldn't really expect anything more. Ignorant fuckwits are everywhere, George st sydney is no exception.
Need to buy my TGV ticket to Aix. Have kept forgetting, which is easy to do considering I am still homeless.
Ahh, the cultured hobo. Also, you wish you were Hepburn :D
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're having fun in "La pays de mes ennemis mortells". When do you go south?
LOL at you being Japanese, I can just imagine how passive aggressive you would've been, flouncing off all indignant.
ReplyDeleteありがとうございます!
蜡笔小妈说 what a life...... you have to marry someone rich .. have to hunt in Monaco instead"
ReplyDelete