Arles inspired Van Gogh, it is also where he cut his ear off. The story goes he handed it to a prostitute. Poor woman. A new story emerged that it was cut off by none other than fellow artist Paul Gauguin during a drunken fight; this cover fabricated to save his (Gauguin's) reputation as an artist. Regardless, I can see why Van Gogh would be inspired. It's right next to the Rhone river and there are several Roman ruins side by side with Gallic architecture. It's pretty stunning and was perhaps more so in his day.
Night outs this week. I have tried Vodka jet, which tastes like mouthwash. I went to the ladies night as I did before, met someone from Perth, it tripped me out. Last night there was a lot of rose wine, a lot of Usher pumping in the underground club and generally the same hot mess of sweaty bodies. I actually needed to squeeze past this guy and he was drenched in it. Persistence continues however there was a lowlight this week, someone ACTUALLY fulfilled the stereotype and ponged of garlic. Despite the free beer, I am getting a little disenchanted and know next time to offer a mint to the offending party.
蜡笔小妈"哇好美丽的照片!! 可以想像面罗马人统治雄伟时代"
ReplyDeleteSo preety
ReplyDeleteaww jealous, but not so of Mr. garlic breath.
ReplyDeletewhy aren't you updating frequently woman?
I handed in my admin research essay today - hooray! It's a pile of crap, but then again my lec gets paid for crap so she'll enjoy it.
let's see - OH HAPPY HAPPY 21ST! expect something coming your way within the next few weeks - maybe longer. I still haven't decided on what to get you, so when whatever it is does arrive it will be a pleasant surprise, I'm sure!
xxx