- I changed my SIM card and kept a low profile and yet Aix is so tiny that I needn't have bothered, saw the unspeakables again
- 2 squatters in the apartment
- 1 mouse in the apartment - we called him Marcel, after the viral video "marcel the shell with shoes on"
- I have been missing asian food so much so at least once a week have been cooking either 麻婆豆腐 or chinese chili eggplant
- I have been learning russian in french
- I have met some truly lovely people
- I have had crises with friends and have walked on eggshells
- I have become stronger as a person
- I have found secret shortcuts that halve my time traveling to the fac everyday
- Sexytits is the bar of choice
- The pole in IPN has been flogged by yours truly
- I have fallen in love with Aix
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Life in the land of calissons
This has been an interesting month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment