Sunday, November 28, 2010

My love affair with vin chaud

I am becoming quite hopeless at updating. I sort of figure that when on facebook, people get a good enough glimpse of the happenings of my life.

Christmas markets have sprung up all over Aix. My dad and E had the chance to come down and check it out the first weekend they started. I must say I have been giving the hot wine stand a good patronage... I just love it. I feel like Nigella Lawson now with all the food innuendoes but it ACTUALLY is love in a cup.

Some photos! Of random things/people.
The start of C.Mirabeau and the decorations
With a leopard print brolly and my new wellies! Very happy =)
 
Some father-daughter time in Aix

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! Updates! Also Xmas market in Strasbourg is off the chain, DEFINITELY check it out if you can. Vin chaud is wonderdrink

    ReplyDelete
  2. 漂亮小妹.... 周一将包裹寄给小帅哥.. 将依赖你买小帅哥和他妹妹的礼物。如果你有需要包裹有额外礼物用作回报礼物..
    所有的时间必须保持安全哦。

    ReplyDelete