I had magic mushrooms for the first time and completely freaked out of my mind. It may not have been the greatest of ideas as my hosts were due to meet a dutch friend that evening and got me to come too. He was pretty straight laced and was the receiving end of many praises about my mum; what he must have thought about me I dread to think.
My mind became an ocean. They said that the hallucintions make you somehow learn more about yourself. I felt paranoia; accutely. People around me shimmered like an illusion or waves of heat in sunlight. I had to keep touching myself to realise I was still here and not drifting off into some abyss. When people spoke; it was like I was several leagues below the sea. What I can say is that it has given me a lot to write about; inspired me somehow.
I am now in Paris; staying at Montmatre. I walked around the basilique sacre coeur; had a man from guinea bissau stop me to make a bracelet for me, drank a strong coffee and checked out the Salvador Dali museum. No idea what is happening tonight; hopefully something noteworthy! To be honest; I am a bit jaded about Paris - to me; it is like any other big city. Sure it has charm but certain things make it hugely overrated, like the fact everything is so pricey.
Oh my god, the same thing happened to me first time I went to Montmatre. He got really pissed when he found out I only had about 50 centimes on me at the time.
ReplyDeleteHahaha he asked for 5 euro! I gave him 2 and bolted lol
ReplyDeleteI have a better version, its a pretty common scam. In Namibia, a friend of mine was asked by some random dude what his name was. So to confirm the name, he carved it into his ARM and then started carving a nut he had with him at the time. So my friend is gobstruck and gives the money for the nut which didn't even have the right name (wrote Rikey instead of Ricky).
ReplyDeleteNate, quite frankly that is disgusting, I would be gobsmacked too.
ReplyDeleteTuer des naines, you wish :P maybe just one...
蜡笔小妈说:奇妙的经历..也许没有必要重复再做..照顾自己...
ReplyDelete漂亮小妹