Thursday, August 12, 2010

Prague and Krakow

This is our second day in Praha and this evening we are taking a sleeper car to Krakow, Poland. If I survived the Xinjiang sleeper once I think this one shall be ok.


The 25 to a room hostel was actually not too bad, a little rough around the edges but cannot complain about the cheap ass breakfast.

We walked our legs off yesterday and undoubtedly it will happen again, with added baggage. Joy.


Last night I broke my vegetarianism big time. With a meat plate that would put the behemoth servings in Lowenbrau to shame. We rolled out of the restaurant which was a nice little hole in the wall. I am typing this after a big breakfast, we will not be eating till dinner. Wonder how it will go. No more absinthe for us though; this is a repeat offence on my part, the drink and I do not mix. No fairies but we were drunk by 1pm. It helps when one of us has a birthday, as R did.

No comments:

Post a Comment