What indeed? Well seems like the brief interlude there will have to be cut even shorter. E has some business in the UK (sounds like an Italian job but I don't think it's quite so thrilling) so I currently see the mid-end of the trip spiralling out a little unpredictably.
But it's ok, I am the mistress of mishaps after all. We still don't have a place to stay in Denmark yet because the Morrissey-wannabe dude is probably too busy getting stoned to answer my couch surfing request. We plan on sleeping one night in an airport in Riga, Latvia. To save cash. Jesus we're cheapskates.
I'm indulging myself in a very girly way right now -- painting my nails as I type on the keyboard (I know, a travesty, but I also know you do it). This sort of pampering will be alien later on, I see myself looking utterly trashbag by day 3.
It's T-minus 5 days to go till I fly to Paris and there is still loads to be done. I had a brief scare this morning -- or rather, anxious parents did -- because of pretty dire cramps the night before. But rejoice, it isn't appendicitis, which would have been a really crappy note to begin the trip on (pun, intended).
A little whiny voice at the back of my head is telling me to start my arse moving and pack. It's sort of tinny like a mosquito and I am ignoring it for the time being. I will regret this later.
So apparently I haven't been keeping close enough tabs on you.
ReplyDeletesleeping in the airport sounds like a brilliant idea. I actually think I'm going to do that more than once in the UK. god tegan you're a genius.