Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PRAHA

Yesterday would have received an award. AN AWARD FOR THE MOST TRAUMATIC DAY ever. Nearly lost my passport and would have been the star of my own horror story: Terminal 2 - Crazy Bitches in Praha.

But of course things ended up turning out ok... I just had a massive panic attack after not taking my meds and lacking days of sleep. Now I am in a hostel, still really unused to these european keyboards. So we are going out and about today, taking photos, should be good. I will also invest in one of those bumbag things for my passport. Fashion and style be damned.

3 comments:

  1. Hell yea, fanny packs for the win. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bit of a problem with your passport but I think that Crazy Bitches in Praha would be a good watch. "Action! Suspence! Crazy Bitches doing what they do best! Coming soon to a theatre near you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get a fucking bumbag. Everyone knows the valuables are there, they'll go straight for it. just keep it on you and don't be a knob. this is Bruno by the by. Also try not to get abducted, it almost happened to me last time I was in Praha. Also i am jealous and i hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Bruno is partly right.. they do go for the bum (ahem) bag if given half a chance. Make sure that you have your illicts ready on your person next time to avoid a panic attack... pat pat supermum

    ReplyDelete