Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tallinn day 3-4

So basically we missed our ferry due to being in a sauna induced coma and generally shit time management skills.

  • We hopped on a random bus because we walked for about 30min AWAY from Tallinn, by accident, and didn't need to pay since we were lost in translation by the driver
  • Our CS host, being a complete legend, took us back for another night
  • We smoked hookah and had more sauna
  • Went to a reggae club and danced like the ceiling was burning
  • Jumped on train tracks as a short cut
  • My ribs hurt from the jump
  • I got my very own massage. It was awesome.
  • Our travel plans are yet again askew, E is going to London the minute we arrive in Stockholm
  • I just realised that the pics I have on fb right now consist of about 1 tenth of what I took but cbb to update
  • Easyjet can get fucked. Tossers.

1 comment:

  1. no not easyjet. they're the only airline I can afford to travel on.

    Also I know you wrote these posts like ages ago, but I've been busy with essays and assessments and all sorts of rubbish.

    ReplyDelete